- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a 1½-quarter. Microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- 1½ cups cornmeal
- 2½ cups milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine corn meal and milk; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix in the cornmeal mixture, eggs and oil until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the cornbread comes out clean.