Makes pancake with two kinds of chocolate—and the most insanely delicious toppings you’ve ever enjoyed for breakfast.
Prep Time 20 min Total Time 20 min
- 1 Cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- ¼ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ½ cup chopped dark baking chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Real maple syrup
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, cocoa, egg and milk with whisk just until blended. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Brush with vegetable oil if necessary or spray with cooking spray before heating.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter (or desired amount) onto hot griddle. Cook about 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top. Turn; cook other side until set.
- Spread peanut butter over pancakes; top with sliced bananas. Serve with syrup.
If you love chocolate, add 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips for a triple-chocolate treat! Put away the peanut butter and pull out the hazelnut spread with cocoa for a totally creamy and delicious twist.