Prep time 15 min total time 30 min ingredients 7 servings 5
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box Hamburger Helper beef pasta
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 ½ cups Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, sauce mix and uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper box), onion, frozen green beans and mushrooms. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; uncover and let stand 5 minutes (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Stir before serving. Any style of green beans can be used in this recipe.