You’ll need 20 pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- 12 (600g) chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup Ayam Thai green curry paste
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 150g button mushrooms, halved
- Rice bran oil cooking spray
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges, to serve
- Place chicken in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add curry paste. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, if time permits.
- Thread chicken onto 12 skewers. Thread capsicum, zucchini and mushrooms onto 8 skewers. Spray vegetables with oil.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Cover loosely with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine coconut milk, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a jug. Divide noodles between bowls. Drizzle with coconut milk mixture. Serve with skewers, coriander and lime wedges.