Prep Time 30 min Total Time 30 min Servings 6
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (12 shells)
- tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ lb halibut, skin removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or mixed salad greens
- 1 small tomato, diced
1 Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix avocado, cilantro and dressing. Set aside. Heat taco shells as directed on package.
2 In large bowl, mix oil, lemon-pepper seasoning, chili powder and salt. Add halibut; toss gently to coat. Place halibut in grill basket. Place basket on grill over medium heat.
3 Cover grill; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, rearranging twice. Fill taco shells with fish, lettuce, avocado mixture and tomato.