- 100g frozen peas
- 175g beetroot
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp horseradish sauce
- half iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 100g wafer-thin sliced ham
- Pour boiling water over the peas and leave for 2 mins, then drain well. Chop the beetroot into cubes.
- Tip the peas, beetroot and spring onions into a bowl and mix well. Mix the yogurt and horseradish, then add about 1 tbsp boiling water to make a pouring sauce.
- Pile the lettuce into bowls, then spoon over the beetroot mix. Thinly drizzle the dressing over the salad and top with ham.