- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- 4 pork cutlets, French trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 85g mild pancetta, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- Place 3 garlic cloves, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, half the rosemary and half the sage in a mortar and pound with a pestle until crushed. Season.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add pork. Toss to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook pork, turning, for 8 minutes or until just cooked through. Add lemon juice. Transfer pork to a plate and the pan juices to a bowl. Cover both with foil to keep warm.
- Finely chop remaining garlic, rosemary and sage. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. Cook pancetta, stirring, for 2 minutes or until golden. Add the onion, capsicum, garlic, rosemary and sage.
- Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in beans for 2 minutes. Stir in the spinach for 1 minute or until spinach just wilts. Season with pepper.
- Divide bean mixture among plates. Top with pork cutlets and drizzle over pan juices.