Prepare a quick and easy recipe of salmon fillet with citrus in the comfort of your home with the following directions.
- 13 pound piece skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme herb
- Heat oven to 375° F. Place the salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Moisten the salmon with the oil and season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme around it.
- Roast until the salmon throughout for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Using 2 large food turners carefully transfer the salmon to a platter and scatter the orange, lemon, and thyme on top of it.