What you will need to come up with the delicious corn cobs.
- 4 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- Cook 4 corn cobs, husks and silks removed, in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until cooked through (or place onto a plate, cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on High/800 watts/100% for 6-7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon sesame seeds in a frying pan over medium heat and cook for 3-4 minutes or until toasted.
- Brush the corn lightly with a little melted butter and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.