You can spend the whole day moving on the strength from the breakfast meal since most of the people have no time for meals, so with this quick and easy recipe, you can have a quick and nutritious breakfast that is to say smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast.
The preparation and cooking time does not exceed 10 minutes of your time, so it is worth a try.
- 1 slice hearty bread, such as sourdough or whole wheat
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce smoked salmon
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- capers (optional)
- fresh dill (optional)
- 1 lemon (optional)
- Toast the bread.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the egg with salt and pepper. Pour into a nonstick pan and scramble.
- Lay the smoked salmon on the toasted bread and top with the scrambled egg.
- Finish with your choice of red onion, capers, dill, or a squeeze of lemon.