Looking for a soft, crunchy Mexican dinner using Old El Paso flour tortillas and taco shells? Then check out these spicy fish and broccoli sandwiches flavored with vinaigrette dressing ready in 20 minutes.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes with 4 servings
- 8 Old El Paso flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)
- 8 Old El Paso taco shells (from 4.6-oz package)
- 1 bag (12 oz) broccoli slaw mix (about 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup light lime vinaigrette dressing or vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 4 tilapia or other mild-flavored, medium-firm fish fillets (about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese, if desired
- Heat tortillas and taco shells as directed on package. In medium bowl, toss broccoli slaw mix, dressing and cilantro; set aside.
- In shallow dish, place taco seasoning. Coat both sides of fish with taco seasoning. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook fish in oil 6 minutes, turning once, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Divide fish into 8 pieces.
- Spread each flour tortilla with 2 tablespoons guacamole. Place hard taco shell on center of flour tortilla. Using slotted spoon, spoon about 1/4 cup slaw into each hard taco shell.
- Place 1 fish piece over slaw in each taco shell. Gently fold tortilla sides up to match taco shell sides. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Tags for promotion: Rwanda- Soft- crunchy- fish- tacos