Prep Time 25 MIN
Total Time 25 MIN
Our sweet and savory fries are best served with a side of creamy coconut-maple dipping sauce.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 ½ cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 4 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups coconut oil (for frying)
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free coconut cream pie or French vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- Peel sweet potatoes; cut into 1/4×1/4-inch strips. In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk. Add potato strips; stir to coat completely.
- In pie plate, place Bisquick mix and cornstarch. In small bowl, stir together sugar, salt and cinnamon. Add 2 tablespoons of the sugar-cinnamon mixture to the Bisquick mixture; stir until combined. Set aside remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Heat coconut oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Remove sweet potatoes from egg mixture; coat with Bisquick mixture. Place 15 to 20 strips of coated sweet potatoes in hot oil; fry until golden brown. Remove potatoes from oil; place on plate lined with napkins or paper towels. Sprinkle fries with 1/2 tablespoon of the remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Fry remaining sweet potatoes until all sweet potatoes are fried, coating with sugar-cinnamon mixture as soon as they come out of the hot oil.
- Place yogurt in medium serving bowl. Drizzle with maple syrup. Serve hot fried sweet potatoes with dip.